Long live the terroir of Les Riceys.
Storytelling, Film direction, Film production
On the border of Champagne and Burgundy, the village of Les Riceys has gradually risen to fame for the special character of its Pinot Noirs, its terroir-driven wines and its beautiful landscape.
Domaine Alexandre Bonnet is one of the most prestigious Champagne houses in the region, and an important actor in preserving the heritage of what it refers to as ‘wild champagne’.
In order to tell the powerful story of the people and the terroir of Les Riceys, we created a documentary film for Alexandre Bonnet that explored all aspects of the village life, constructing an authentic and emotional storyline from real-life interviews throughout the year.
12 hours of interviews and 9 days of filming, capturing a year of life in Les Riceys.
6 months preparing the final result.
- Production, Post-production: TY Studio
- Director: Edward Taylor
- Producer: Emma Saclier Di Gregorio
- DOP: Brieuc Segalen
- Camera Assistant: Jérome Gremy
- Drone: Tilt & Pan
- Sound assistants: Camille Tinon, Sarah Verduzco
- Editing: Thomas Ferey, Edward Taylor
- Colouring: Eudes Quittelier
- Music: Thrupence, The Seige, Luke Atencio, Blake Ewing, Cultus
- Mix: Edward Taylor